BCCI official’s big statement came on Suresh Raina’s return in IPL 2020
The Chennai Super Kings, one of the most successful teams in the Indian Premier League (IPL), was found to have 13 members of Corona positive in the past, including a fast bowler. Subsequently, CSK player Suresh Raina withdrew from the IPL citing personal reasons and returned to India. But recently Raina signaled a comeback on which an official of the Board of Control for Cricket in India has cleared the situation. The official said that Raina can return or not.
BCCI official told the news outlet, what BCCI has to do is to evaluate what exactly the reasons were. If it is about his family, it is his personal reason. If there is any talk with MS (Dhoni) then this is an internal issue of CSK. With this, the BCCI official said, if he (Raina) came back due to depression, it is a mental issue. If he is upset, we cannot let him go. If something goes wrong, who will be responsible?
It should be noted that Raina after coming back to India said that when bio-bubble is not safe, how can one take the risk? I have a family with 2 young children and elderly parents. After this, during the conversation, he also said that CSK is also his family and he respects Mahi (Dhoni) brother very much. I am also training while quarantining here. Do you see me again in the camp?
Read Latest Updates Here:
- IPL 2021: Punjab Kings Full Squad For 14th Edition
- Best Possible Playing 11 of MI, RR, SRH, CSK, RCB, DC, KKR, PBKS in Vivo IPL 2021
- पोलार्ड ने 6 गेंद में 6 छक्के लगाकर युवराज सिंह और हर्शल गिब्स के रिकॉर्ड की बराबरी
- IPL 2021: Full List Retained and Released Players All Franchises
- IPL 2021 Schedule, Team, Venue, Time Table, PDF, Point Table, Ranking & Winning Prediction