BCCI Statement – Stop Betting
The BCCI has tied up with UK-based company SportRadar to provide services through its Fraud Detection System (FDS) to prevent betting and other corrupt activities during the upcoming IPL.
The 13th season of IPL will be played in empty stadiums and the BCCI Anti-Corruption Unit (ACU), headed by Ajit Singh, will face a different challenge as betting fraud has increased during some state-level leagues and during this breathtaking competition. It is likely to increase.
BCCI signed an agreement with SportRadar
An IPL source told news agency PTI, ‘Yes, the BCCI has tied up with Sportradar for this year’s IPL. They will work closely with ACU and provide their services. ‘ He said, “The Sportsperson had recently put half a dozen matches of the Goa Football League under suspicion. He has worked with FIFA (World Football Association), Uefa (European Football Association), and various leagues around the world.
FDS will detect betting related to betting
The BCCI ACU recently explored different specimens of betting during the state-level T20 league, including the Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL). A major betting company stopped placing bets due to different bets being placed.According to the SportRadar, the Fraud Detection System (FDS) is a specialized service that detects betting related to sports betting. This is possible because the FDS has an appropriate system for understanding bids to be made for the purpose of match fixing.
Read Latest Updates Here:
- DREAM11 IPL 2020 Team analysis: Mumbai Indians (MI): Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Prediction
- DREAM11 IPL 2020 Team analysis: Chennai Super Kings (CSK): Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Prediction
- KXIP vs RCB DREAM11 Team Prediction: Sept 23rd, 2020
- Full Dream11 IPL 2020 Schedule, Teams, Match Timing, Venues, And Winner
- Dream11 IPL 2020 Schedule: Full IPL 2020 schedule, Teams, Match Timing, Venues, And Winner