Now Harbhajan Singh gives a big blow to CSK, withdrawn from IPL 2020
Before IPL 2020, Chennai Super Kings (CSK) are not taking the name of the difficulties. First Chennai players and support staff were found infected with the Coronavirus and then left-handed batsman Suresh Raina, one of the team’s most experienced players, withdrew from the tournament. After this, another strong blow is the team captained by MS Dhoni in the form of experienced bowler Harbhajan Singh.
Indian bowling legend Harbhajan Singh has decided not to play in the IPL 2020 citing personal reasons. Even Harbhajan Singh did not reach the UAE. Harbhajan Singh did not even participate in the team’s training camp held in Chennai before leaving for the UAE for the IPL. According to the news, his mother is ill, for whose care he does not want to play IPL.
Harbhajan Singh wrote on his Twitter account, “Dear friend, I will not be able to play in IPL this year for personal reasons. It is a tough time and I want to spend time with my family and want some privacy. CSK Management is very supportive of Hai and I wish the team a good IPL. Stay safe, Jai Hind. “
Harbhajan Singh is the third-highest wicket-taker in IPL history. In 160 matches, Bhajji has taken 150 wickets. In the 12-year history of the IPL, the number of wickets more than those are only in the names of Lasith Malinga (170) and Amit Mishra (157). For the last two seasons, Harbhajan Singh was playing with Chennai Super Kings, while earlier Harbhajan had been a long-time part of Mumbai Indians.
Read Latest Updates Here:
- DREAM11 IPL 2020 Team analysis: Mumbai Indians (MI): Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Prediction
- DREAM11 IPL 2020 Team analysis: Chennai Super Kings (CSK): Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Prediction
- KXIP vs RCB DREAM11 Team Prediction: Sept 23rd, 2020
- Full Dream11 IPL 2020 Schedule, Teams, Match Timing, Venues, And Winner
- Dream11 IPL 2020 Schedule: Full IPL 2020 schedule, Teams, Match Timing, Venues, And Winner